Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Spotlight: The Demon Inside

Description:
Darcy was a perfectly normal eighteen year old girl, enjoying the summer after completing her A Levels with her boyfriend Alec, until the night strange creatures start falling from the sky, infecting people and turning them into crazed, animalistic cannibals.
Having lost everything in one night - her parents, her home and all future prospects - all Darcy can do is try to protect the people she does have left. Together, she and Alec, along with her younger sister, sarcastic best-friend and Alec's alcoholic father, set off on a journey to find somewhere safe in a world where everything is different.
However, when they do finally discover a safe haven, along with a community of fellow survivors, can they remain? And who will survive?

Twitter - @MLSparrow1

Bio:
I'm not really sure what to say about myself - my real life is defiantly not as exciting as my imaginary one! I'm currently working in childcare and writing in my spare time. All my life I've dreamed of becoming an author, except when I was little and wanted to be a farmer!
Besides writing, and obviously reading anything I can get my hands on, my other passion is travel. After finishing college I to

ok a break from education to travel, visiting Mexico, Sri Lanka and, my personal favourite, Japan. One day I hope to be able to combine the two and travel while writing professionally, but for now I'm actually focusing on getting a scholarship to study in America. Surely you can guess what I'm planning to study!


The Demon Inside is Half Price until July!



Disclosure: this post contains links to an affiliate program (Amazon), for which I receive a few cents if you make purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!