Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Some News

Hi everyone! I just have a couple of cool things to post about and have decided to mix them together.

Cool thing #1

A couple of months ago I was contacted by someone who was developing a weight loss app/website and was asking for feedback. I thought the contact was a little bit random since I am a book blogger, and haven't even reviewed a book with any sort of dieting or weight loss theme in it, but I gave my two cents anyway. I just contacted again this week that the site is up and thought I'd just share the link since their idea is really interesting and not something I have come across before, it is called SlimKicker.

Cool Thing #2

The author of a book on my to-review queue is raising money for a 2nd edition of his book. While I haven't read the book myself yet I have heard great things about it and am really looking forward to getting to it. If you are interested in giving to the fundraiser, there are also a lot of cool rewards you can get from giving. The link is HERE.

Cool Thing #3

I am still looking for submissions for my haiku contest! All you have to do to submit is leave a haiku with your email in the comments. If you would like to see some examples, just scroll to the bottom of THIS PAGE and you can see the other submissions.

Cool Thing #4

Okay, I just had to add this last one...
I'm sure many of you have seen this already, but the book trailer for City of Lost Souls came out and the link to the trailer is HERE.

I hope you're all having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!