Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Review was Featured!


Some of you may remember that I gave a 5 star review for Nichole Chase's Mortal Obligation a little while back. Well, recently Ms. Chase contacted me via GoodReads and told me that her book was going to be featured on The Frugal eReader and wanted to use my review on her feature. I was only too happy to agree and she told me she would email me when the post went live. I just got that email today, so I am super excited to have a review of mine posted on someone else's blog!

Thanks again to Nichole Chase, and to the Frugal eReader!

Here is the link if anyone is interested to check it out: Feature Link

1 comment:

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!