Friday, July 1, 2011

Follow Friday





Q. ACK! YOUR FAVORITE BOOK/MOVIE CHARACTER (EXAMPLE HERMIONE GRANGER PLAYED BY THE EMMA CHICK) JUST WALKED INTO THE ROOM! WHO IS IT AND WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FIRST REACTION? YOU GET EXTRA POINTS IF YOU INCLUDE VISUAL STIMULATION.

Wow. This is kind of hard to pick, but I think will have tong for a book where the movie isn't out yet. I am choosing Josh Hutcherson who will be playing Peeta in the upcoming movie The Hunger Games. *Squeal!!!*

My reaction would probably be that I blush, and if I were to start talking, it would probably be to fast.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog title has got to be one of the best and most random (in a good way) ever. I love it :)

    I hate to admit this, but I haven't read the Hunger Games yet - i know, i know *hangs head in shame* I'm going to try and get it read this summer though.

    Popping by from FF. I'm a new follower

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I think I've been living under that turtles rock, I didn't even know they were making the hunger games into a movie

    New Follower, from FF

    http://badassbookreviews.com/2011/07/01/feature-and-follow-ff-friday/

    Erika @ badassbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love Peeta!

    I found you on follow friday and am sticking around to follow!
    www.bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Very nice choice. I love Peeta and I think Josh is perfect!

    New follower!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!