Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Power of Six




Waiting on Wednesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine.

Book: The Power of Six - Lorien Legacies book 2
Author: Pittacus Lore
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: August 23rd 2011

What It's About:

I've seen him on the news. Followed the stories about what happened in Ohio. John Smith, out there, on the run. To the world, he's a mystery. But to me . . . he's one of us.

Nine of us came here, but sometimes I wonder if time has changed us—if we all still believe in our mission. How can I know? There are six of us left. We're hiding, blending in, avoiding contact with one another . . . but our Legacies are developing, and soon we'll be equipped to fight. Is John Number Four, and is his appearance the sign I've been waiting for? And what about Number Five and Six? Could one of them be the raven-haired girl with the stormy eyes from my dreams? The girl with powers that are beyond anything I could ever imagine? The girl who may be strong enough to bring the six of us together?

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They tried to catch Number Four in Ohio—and failed.

I am Number Seven. One of six still alive.

And I'm ready to fight.


I am really excited for this release! I loved the first book, and the movie was really good - not as good as the book, (but then again, they never are). This is a great Science Fiction series, and if you haven't read the first one (I Am Number Four) yet, you really should!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh... I'm really looking forward to reading this as well! I am Number Four was aweeeesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting series...hope you enjoy this one when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting on this one, too! I loved I am Number Four!!!
    Great Choice!

    My WOW:

    Kristi's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the movie the other day and I kinda loved it (I'm a big action movie fan) but the book is still on my tbr pile will have to get to it before the next book comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait, does this mean we have to buy two books again?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!